Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I will probably be moving to a new server from geocities. I'll work it out asap.

Meanwhile post here if you have any problems. Anyway I need to find out the minimum specs for the installer to work, so if the installer works for you, pls post ur amount of ram and ur operating system there.

==============================================================================
Quote from myself:

"Please do me a favour by posting ur amount of ram and ur operating system if the installer works for u.
(And if it doesn't; specify too. Microsoft operating systems only, .exe files don't work on Mac OS X or Linux or...)

I want to know the minimum specifications for which the installer works.
Let me know if the installer is self-extractable from that .exe file if you have less than 16mb ram.
(Which I don't think will work; it's hopefully worth a try anyway)

Thanks"
==============================================================================

I've decided that I will continue the maintenance of new installers, until a milestone release of thunderbird comes out, with which a web install will be sufficient. Until then, come back often!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?